Thursday, December 11, 2008

Weather

New York weather is weird. Yes WEIRD and not WIERD as you say is Alin. Anyways on Monday and Tuesday it was extremely cold which made me put on a coat. I personally say I look like a fat kid who just had a meal and has shockingly thing legs compared to the body type person when I wear this coat. Yay for it being early in the morning when I walked to school. Alright so like I said it was freezing. Yesterday, however, there was a huge change. It actually felt warm. Well warm to me since I am a new yorker. To someone in say florida it might be freezing. Who knows, I don't know anyone from Florida. Well I do but he probably doesn't remember me. The last time we talked was in like 3rd grade, but then he moved to Tampa. Anyways despite the warm-ish feel to yesterday it was also raining. I'm guessing that warmish feel was the humidity. Today I wake up to the rain once again and it is cold..once again. Seriously weather make up your mind -_-. I hope it's at least sunny tommorow! Or snow! ooh I want snow!
EDIT: LOL I posted this in my story blog first! xD! Anyways here it is in the right blog now.

2 comments:

Alin Linderman said...

The weather? Seriously? I can do that too. Today it was cold, but then it got warm. It changed so suddenly. I even brought my jacket because I thought it would be cold the whole day, but it wasn't, so I didn't wear it. Bad weather making me take my jacket for no reason.

That's all I can react to really. At least you posted though. This is all in a sarcastically mocking manner of course. I DO appreciate you daily blogging. Or am I being sarcastic?

Chi said...

xD great comment alin. i always take my jacket to school....that was a great conversation we just had alin. but now i forgot what i was going to comment about.

hmm...are you being sarcastic or not? i don't think you are since you are not the only one blogging anymore. although it can be sarcastic since you follow other blogs so wouldn't really notice another. chi likes his daily blogging though! it gives chi something to do. ;D