Monday, December 29, 2008

Saturday

Okay so I've been too lazy to blog over the weekend and wasn't planning on blogging today, but Chi's making me. This is the post meant for Saturday. Okay so "today" I went to my uncle's house in New Jersey. My mom woke me up around 7:30 which is pretty early for me and then I showered and ate and left like at 8:15. From there me and my mom went to take the metro north train to fordham. After that we took the #12 bus for like 4 stops then switched to the # 3 bus. Then we took that to like the last stop and took a different bus heading towards New Jersey. All of this too around 2 hours- 2 hours and a half. Well when we got there we said our greetings and whatnot and then we decided to go to stores like Wal-Mart and a different one called Sam's club. In Sam's club we bought a few things and blah blah blah. Then we went to Wal-Mart and ate McDonald's and I saw this woman who had like the biggest fake boobs I have seen ~_~. I lol'ed at that. So then we left. On the way going back home I was falling asleep on the car [since my uncle was driving us back to the bus station] and like I remember my uncle honking which startled me a bit then I see this drunk guy going in the middle of the street and my mom starts screaming at him and I got scurred. I was like wtf. Here I was all calm and about to go to sleep to be awakened by some stupid drunk guy -_-. Well we simply drove past him and I proceeded to my sleep-like state. That was my day on Saturday.

2 comments:

Chi said...

lol...thats great...yay for mcD's? ;D

Alin Linderman said...

so...you shopped. Anything good out of it? Doubt it, otherwise it woud have been mentioned. So, you went to see relatives....to go shopping. Fantastic.