Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bad mood.

Today wasn't really that bad, but for me it was one of those days where I just spend the whole day thinking about different things and whatnot. Overall today was really boring. For some reason it also left me feeling in this certain mood. This certain mood is not a good one. I've felt it once before and it was when my cousin's really aggravated me. I was kicking their things and pulling my hair so yeah it was not a good feeling. I was getting close to this mood. I really don't know why. I try to find explanations things different rationalities, but there are times where I just cannot find that fucking answer. It pisses me off when people act differently or say things but don't mean it. Perhaps this is why it's really hard for me to trust people. I've just been fucked over too many times I guess. This feels like a rant for me even though it really isn't. I don't feel like blogging anymore before I start talking more about myself and people start asking me questions that I will refuse to answer. Like I said... It's hard for me to trust people.

3 comments:

Chi said...

o.o does sacred trust chi? ;D

Alin Linderman said...

.....let's profanity pass this time, considering it's his blog.....nudders

P.S. my word verification "repot"
just wow....

Alin Linderman said...

OMG, Sacred, I was just refreshing this page over and over just to see the word verifications, cause they're funny, when this word came up, "splobr." I love it almost as much as nudders.