Friday, December 12, 2008

Scooters

Haha, and here I was thinking I had no idea on what to write about. I was just staring at this screen blankly and asking my friend on what I should write about. Of course she did not help me at all since she fails like that I guess. Anyways I came upon this when I read on the bottom "Labels for this post: e.g. scooters,vacation, fall. I guess it was to help people for names. Hmm, what is the white box in the bottom for then? Oh the labels, duh. Alright anyways let me continue with my story. When I was younger I remember my father bought me my first scooter. I was so happy and I asked my father if we can go to park. He agreed. When we got there, however, some random kid I did not really know asked if he can ride the scooter. I obviously said no, but my father thought I knew him. He never came back with my scooter. It was one of those " What the ****" moments. This was censored for Alin's behalf. Anyways after my father let us get robbed I was mad at him that someone stole my brand new scooter. We bought another one. I barely rode it now. I think it was that I was riding a scooter one certain summer afternoon when this certain incident happened. Before where I used to live, across the street was like this small triangle park. I was racing with my friend when I accidently slipped off the scooter and landed on my knees. I was wearing shorts and the summer sun made the concrete that much harder. I was a bloody mess on my knees. I remember crying bloody murder when my parents put on the alcohol thingy on me so it can be cleaned. I think this was why I stopped riding my scooter.

2 comments:

Alin Linderman said...

Ha I knew it. Outside is evil. Yay for indoor childhood.

Chi said...

lol...i don't remember my childhood very much. oh wait i think i just remmebered but i don't wanna say them...i remember in our old house...vaguely. eh won't get into that much...