Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stupid Ipod.

Stupid Ipod. Okay so most people should know that my life revolves around music <3. Well not really but I'm like always listening to something in school. Well not always, but I do during study hall, walking between classes and lunch. Also when I'm walking to the bus stop to take the bus school. So today after 8th period I proceeded to turn on my Ipod. Since I always put it on hold and when I take it off of hold it just turns on. Today that didn't happen. My first reaction was " how odd" so then I decided to press pause/play to turn it on. That didn't work. I was like wth D:. I kept trying this, gave it a few punches and it still didn't work ;_;. Well fine I lied about the punches. So then I thought it might just need time, but after 9th period, my last class of the day it still refused to turn on! I was upset ;_;. I thought I might need to plug it in to the computer but that didn't work! I tried resetting, but it was just no use! Can anyone tell me what else I might be able to do? ;_;
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYLIE :D (Even though I know you don't read my blogs)
P.P.S. Alin still sux.
EDIT: Chi pwns <3
EDIT #2: This song pwns as well from IOSYS. Knives Are Enough- The Gatekeeper Chapter

3 comments:

Chi said...

xP tood bad for sacred and his ipod experience.

Alin Linderman said...

Yet again, I was included. So, what about these 9 periods you're talking about. That's actually quite too many classes, considering I only had 6 classes in high school.

Anonymous said...

Ah, We actually have 8 classes a day. Our school is in a 'days' schedule. Like on Day 1 there's no 1st period on day 2 no 2nd period and so forth. But if you count my study hall I only have 7 classes. :<