Monday, December 8, 2008

Bleh

Alright so like I said I would try and make this a daily thing here is my post for the day. I was sick all day. Well not really that sick, but it was hard to breathe considering I had a stuffed nose. Did I mention how much today sucked as well? Well it sucked. First I had study hall which was probably the best part of the day considering I got to see my friend Jennifer and she's fun to talk with. After that I had chemistry. I got a 60 on my quiz. That sucked. Afterward we finished a lab which was just answering the remaining questions. After that I had Italian in which I received a 103 on my quiz so yay for that. Then came English. We had to work on this essay which I already finished, but forgot to email to myself so did nothing for that period. My lunch consisted of me eating( SEE RHIA I ATE HAPPY!?) then going to the library and cramming for my upcoming global quiz 8th period. After lunch I had geometry in which I received a 63 on my test and a 60 on project. I cannot believe I am doing so bad. So then came global in which I most likely passed the quiz. We also did a reading and like after the teacher asked us for our opinions only a few people raised their hands, but not enough. Then he asked for my opinion even though I did not raise my hand and of course everyone looked at me considering i'm probably the smartest one in that class ~_~. No really alot of people got low scores on that class and I was one of the few with an A. So after that I had health which was boring-ish. Yes i said Ish alin. I stole your word! Anyways that's my summary for the day and I know it was boring, but Alin's is getting boring as well so it's okay.
EDIT: I updated my playlist.

2 comments:

Chi said...

truthfully, this was more entertainging then alin's recent ones. even thoguh you sorta told me about it before i read this. sacred stole my "~_~" face...wah i can't feel half of my mouth. and i have a headache..oh? you usually don't eat during lunch? well actually i shouldn't be surprised cause i don't really eat then either..wah, llet me feel my mout so chi can eat. D:

Alin Linderman said...

Yes Sacred, join me in daily postings. They get tiresome, but I do them anyway. So shall you.

P.S. you need wi-fi.