Monday, December 29, 2008

o_o;

Alright so today I had the most...unexpected dream. I dreamt I went out with Chi. I was like o.o that's weird when I woke up. So yeah for some reason she was in my school and we were going out. Now to proceed to my second 'dream'. It was around 9 AM. I remember thinking whether I was awake or asleep. I remember that I was in my chemistry class and wondering whether it was a dream. I actually told myself it's a dream and then said what should I do? Should I wake up or go back into dream mode? I went back into dream mode. The dream was pretty funny considering that like my teacher was dancing! xD It was just so funny looking at that and then I started to record just like some of my other classmates did and then my video didn't save. The dream seemed so realistic and I thought I was back in school till I woke up. Then I remembered I was still in vacation and don't have to deal with the stress from exams. Yay for vacation.

5 comments:

Chi said...

lol...odd dream...and why dream about school? x-x

Alin Linderman said...

Dreams, must go post about semi-possibly-slightly-sacred-related dream.

Chi said...

xD semi-possibly-slightly-sacred-related dream? hmm...guess he was the dying patient in that dream?

Anonymous said...

D:< HOW DARE YOU NOT TREAT ME IF I WAS DYING D:<. Alin fails as a doctor xD

Chi said...

he doesn't fail. he was just being house, and his weird personality of only taking patients that have a weird illness. well...even if he wasn't dreaming he was house, he probably wouldn't help anyways. ~_~