Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tralala

Alright so here's the post for today I guess. I almost forgot to post today and if I did then....then....dunno. Which reminds me.... I FORGOT TO CHARGE MY IPOD. DANGIT!! ><><. I should be used to the work that the holidays bring in by now. Well I really don't know what to say right now. I'm not full of ideas like Alin is and I guess this is why my posts are always boring. So I think I have a canker sore. It's irritating me ~_~. Let's see...what to say what to say. Oh, I cooked today! Well sort of. My mom prepared some chicken and she told me to cook it so she can eat when she gets home. Of course she brought food since she didn't expect me to cook. Anyways it was quite good :>. So I was watching anime, gaming and sleeping..the usual. I guess i'll end this here to prevent further boredom.

3 comments:

Alin Linderman said...

Contrary to popular belief, I am not "full of ideas." In fact, I have no idea what to post about myself for today. I guess I'll go wing it and see what happens. I tend to be posting after you now. You serve as my reminder to post.

Chi said...

woah that was weird. my eyes just went blurry from getting used to your black blog page then turning into a white comment page. x-x so since sacred is your reminder to post, what happens if he forgets? will you miraculously remember 10 mins before 12? wait, hasn't that happened before? you'll go wing it? i though you always did...except for dreams/past stories.....and i forgot what sacred had posted about even though i read it a min ago again. ~_~ guess thats why i like alin's pop-up comment page, so i can go bac and read. or maybe even comment while reading which i do a lot, especially in your story blog. do i really need to open a new tab just to see what he blogged about? x-x eh, i remember something about you not chargeing your ipod...oh and your mom bringing home food (which we expect our mom to every time she leaves at night which is almost every day ~_~) all of which you told me before this post. yay chi must be special-ish to know before the actual post. ;D but i also sometimes know what Fred will blog about before hand also...but thats sorta expected...

hmm...interesting word verification, but not really: magnonlic. this "word" made me think of magnetic. ^^;

Chi said...

O_o thats my first long-ish comment in a while.