Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Exhausted

As some people should know by now, on Tuesdays I have Martial Arts club. Well it tired me out so much. I had no lunch so that added more to the effect of the tired-ness after club was over. We re-learned some things we learned in the beginning but were new to the new people that came late to the club. So after we did this, we started our rounds sorta early-ish. We did 4, 4 minute rounds. If any of you saw UFC it's something like that, but we don't go all out. We do what we learned only and stuff like that. Also, if you've been in one of these rounds you should know how much one tires you, nevertheless 4 in a row. So I managed to get one guy tap out where I lost several times. Fine I lost alot. Not my fault i'm not pretty light and not 'heavy' i can say unlike how many of them are. Well not many just about...3. Yeah three. No wait 4. And I went against 3 of these 'heavy' guys. Now that I think about it how many rounds did I do? 5? Yeah 5. Wow that was tiring. So having no lunch and doing 5 rounds is something you should not do. I felt like throwing up afterwards and my eyes were bulging. Well it felt like it at least. I felt light headed as well and did not feel the very cold weather when I went outside wearing my short sleeve shirt unlike a few of my friends who said " how are you not cold?!!" to me. So then I got home and had to clean the bathroom and then I showered, ate did my hw and am doing this. Oh, Chi yeah I told you all of this, but your awesome like that and get to know things beforehand ;D.

2 comments:

Chi said...

yes yes, you and complaining about not eating lunch when chi does it daily. the only entertaining during my class was playing tha one square game. i have no idea what its called. but you can play it on that yim doodle thing. yes fred that square game, where you take turns connecting dots to make squares. and yay chi is "special" to know beforehand.

Fred: yes i have decided if wee ever go to NY i won't make an effort to meet sacred. i'll be busy with other things such as...i don't know. i'll just do it at a whim.

but what about alky?

Alin Linderman said...

ummm...I usually don't have breakfast or lunch. I do have a big dinner though, so it all evens out.