Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sad

Okay so today for some reason I've been feeling sad-ish. It started after first period I think and like I somewhat isolated myself from everyone else, but I usually do that and end up reading at the library. The library is like my haven. I always go there to relax, do my homework and such. So during lunch we had this thing where all clubs sold food and I bought a Canoli from the Italian Club i'm in. It was funny because my global teacher ( I forgot he was one of the club leaders for another one), who is also one of my favorite teachers told me "Oh your going to buy from them and not us?" and I proceeded to tell him that I only had 25 cents and he said go buy a cookie. So that's just what I did. The cookie was good it was sweet-ish and somewhat salty-ish but the salty-ish taste made it taste better. Anyways because of all of this happening I couldn't enter the library like I had originally planned to and had to proceed to my 'friends'. So after them finally doing all of their shenanigans the bell rang and I proceeded to class. Oh I also ate some sushi which my friend gave me and now im craving for more. So overall today sucked, yesterday sucked and my weekend sucked. Yay for bad things? o-o . Oh, I think the reason why I suddenly felt sad is because I'm always suppresing my feelings and stuff like that. Bad feelings! Stay suppresed!

P.S. Alin sux >:]

4 comments:

Chi said...

how...odd? anyways have to go eat dinner now...so bye

Alin Linderman said...

Couldn't resist but mention me could you? here's the real reason that Sacred is sad. I confirmed that if I were ever to go to NY I would not meet him, I'd be too busy with other things. He must be depressed that he'll miss his only chance to see me, and so he forced himself to bottle up those feelings. Unluckily for him, I server as a constant reminder as what he's missing. Sacred shall not experience Alinawesomosityness anytime soon.

Chi said...

Alinawesomosityness? thats...great. when i saw that word i just saw Alina. xD i should call him that too...Alina or Fred?. ;D

Anonymous said...

I'd rather meet Chi <3