Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vacation

YAY! So I finally get my vacation. Today was okay I guess. I'm sure I failed my chemistry quiz again, but bleh. I got a 102 on my Italian quiz and we watched a movie called " Io Non Ho Paura" which basically means " I'm not scared". It's this thriller movie. It's pretty decent. Afterwards I had photography and instead of developing my negatives like I had originally planned too, we watched ratatouille. Well I'm going to go finish it now since I have it downloaded. So yeah yay for no school for like a good 10 days or so. I plan to do my homework one of these days stupid geometry. That ***** can't leave us alone can she? Anyways off to downloading RoM and watching Ratatouille. There seems to be something I was going to say, but I forgot. Hell I'm lucky enough to just remember to post. OH! I just remembered! I sucked today at talesrunner. I seriously think the game hated me today. I remember running in a item game and I just fall out of nowhere. I completely missed the boulder and there was no chicken. Of course I happened to fall just as a roller came by in the Lizard Crisis map. So Talesrunner hates me. I shall end my post here!

3 comments:

Chi said...

wel chi always fails at tr regularly. fine go watch ratatouie. ~_~ i'm pretty sure i spelled that wrong.

Alin Linderman said...

I like ratatoullie. I don't remember how to spell either.

Anonymous said...

It's spelled ratatouille <: