Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tales Of Symphonia

Okay. I restarted tales of symphonia to help out my friend Harp Of Altara in FFR. This is my current progress: I got passed Volt. He was surprisingly easy to kill. Before Volt I had to go past the Goaracchia(sp?) forest. It was a bit tricky considering I went around the whole forest countless times. Oh well, at least I found one of the devil's arms. I can't wait till I complete that sidequest. Anyways, after I got out of the forest I had to go to Presea's hometown. Since Presea was used in an experiment she has stopped aging. Poor Genis. He does not know this xD. Well, while she looks like 12 year old or so, she is in fact much older. Anyways back on topic, no one in her village likes her. Since she has also stopped feeling due to her experiment, she is not aware that she was keeping her father's corpse in her own house. I had to go to Altessa to get a key crest and free Presea from her demise. When I reached Altessa's house he refused to have anything to do with Presea. Apparently, he helped in the experiment that Presea underwent. Anyways, he said that in order to do Presea's keycrest I had to go to some mine and find a inhibitor ore. This is exactly what I did. I found it funny that I had to fight a wall in order to get into the mine. Oh well that was easy exp. I found the inhibitor ore and Lloyd did the keycrest for Presea. Well when we went go get Presea, while she was still in her 'evil' form and Colette got captured by Rodyle. That bastard. So we gained one and lost one. After this we had to go back to Sheena's village and ask to see if the Rheiards have been found yet. They were found, but since we needed Volt's electricity to power it, I had to go to Volt and make a pact with him. Apparently, Sheena once tried to do a pact with him, but failed terribly. It resulted in the death of many people from her village. Well that was because I was not there to help :]. We breezed through Volt and entered the Renegade's base in order to retrieve the stolen rheiards. I found all three passwords, but cannot find the room. How inconvenient. Back to Symphonia.
~Sacred

No comments: