Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flying

Wouldn't it just be awesome to fly? I mean you can go to a bunch of places. You can go to the bermuda triangle! Unless for some freakish reason the bermuda triangle uses it's powers and makes your powers go pew pew. Ahh, that would suck. Well now that I think about it I wouldn't mind to have time travel powers either... What about teleportation? That's Hiro's power in Heroes. It must be somewhat awesome to be able to do that. I mean he can go anywhere. I would go to Rhia's house <33. Then I would go visit Chi and Alin. Oh how can I forget about alky? Well after visiting them I won't know what to do. I'll probably see if I can teleport inside some secret place in the white house that has all secret records and mess around there. But, then if their security cameras see me, they'll come looking for me because of meh powers. Blah, I can teleport so no worries. I'll just go to mexico or something. Well after escaping from the law i'll probably want to take a shower because i would have had a long day. Hmm, what would i do the next day? Blah, having those powers might get boring D: . Unless i go to the past and mess around there. Nah... I'll probably screw everything up...

1 comment:

Alin Linderman said...

Teleportation is too convenient. I'd want something that actually needs consideration before implementation.