Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fruit

Alright so my friend told me to write about fruit. I have no idea what i'm going to write about. I mean should i write about the different types of fruit? Well, there's banana, apple, oranges, pineapples etc... Hmm what about smoothies? there can be strawberry banana...yum. In the mall near where i live there's a mr.smoothie and they make the best smoothies. Ah, i think i abuse their free samples sometimes... Oh how can i forgot about fruit loops? That tucan the sam sure does have a hell of a cereal. I remember eating some fruit loops with milk and ice and watching silent hill... But what about when fruit goes bad? Does that mean that fruit loops can go bad too? O_O What if i leave fruit loops and don't eat it for a long time... Will it attract those flea like things or w/e they're called just like banana attracts them? Geez, why would they make such a thing? I don't think i'll be eating fruit loops anytime soon.

2 comments:

Alin Linderman said...

Hmmm...how would I have done this one? Fruit. Fruity. Gay. Dodgy. Flexible. Athletic. Sporty. Tennis.

Anonymous said...

....sacred is trying to impersonate onii-sama