Sunday, September 28, 2008

So i was cleaning earlier...

So yeah my mom told me to clean the house today before she went off to work. I decided to do it as early as possible so I can leave time to game whore later. So first I cleaned the bathroom. Didn't take me much. Then I decided to vacuum the apt. I took out the vacuum and started vacuuming. When I was doing this I was thinking " wtf why isn't it all clean? D:" So then I looked at the vacuum. It didn't have the thing to where all the "dirtyness" or w/e goes too. I think to myself... "I'm such an idiot.." So basically I didn't clean anything. I had to vacuum everything again. Double the work...

2 comments:

Alin Linderman said...

I laugh at your misfortune.
Bwahahaha.

Annie said...

lol I always do that too. But our vacuum cleaner is so old now that even when it is connected it hardly sucks anything... ah well..

Thanks for the advice with the virus problemos, I'll try em out, and if that fails too, I'll just go crawl in a corner and cry :p