Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dreams.

I sometimes tend to have very weird, but yet realistic dreams. Like last night, I dreamt that I was going to china. I was so happy until I woke up. In this dream I was going with a few of my friends and the airplane ride was shockingly short. Well it was a dream... what can you expect? Another dream I had, which is also my favorite type of dream, is flying. Oh how I eagerly wish I can fly. In this dream, I flew to the moon and met one of my favorite japanese rock band, Asian Kung-Fu Generation. Well I met the singer at least. They were pretty interesting. Another time I had a dream where i flew AND teleported. I went all over the place, from the land of the rising sun to the carribean islands. Well maybe not the carribean islands, but I did go to japan. I sure have fun in my dreams. Which reminds me, I despise alarm clocks. Well, since I have good dreams, I also have my bad dreams. One of my worst nightmares include a "Saw" like theme. I had to save my brother, my father, or my mother. If I saved two the one left would die. I tried so hard to save them all. The fucked up part was that my dream continued until all of them were dead. Like I saved my brother and my mother, but failed to rescue my father. Or I saved my mother and father, but my brother would die and so forth. That dream is something i would never want to dream again. I woke up crying. Another dream in which I woke up crying was when I saw my brother get killed in front of me. I felt so alone, so horrible. It was so realistic. I was so glad when I woke up because I love my brother far too much to have to handle seeing him die. Dreams are very unusual things....

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay China, and you have creepy dreams o.O

Alin Linderman said...

My dreams are better. lol