Saturday, September 20, 2008

Desert and Talesrunner

Okay i was talking with a friend of mine and she told me to write about the desert. Specifically lizards. Then she told me to talk about talesrunner, so i thought " Why not just link them together?" Okay so everyone knows what a desert is. It's a place where sand is abundant and there is no water. Did you know that the sahara desert I believe was the supposed garden of eden? I found that strange. Anyways the few things that are in a desert are prolly corpses buried underneath tons of sand, there are scorpions, lizards and cactuses. There might be a few camels there too.. how should i know? I haven't been in a desert. God knows that I would not survive 100 degrees and higher temperature. That's what I get for being used to cold weather. Anyways as I mentioned earlier, there are lizards in the desert. In the game talesrunner, during the closed beta someone hacked a map and there was a uncle lizard map. It made me wonder...how did a lizard get from the desert all the way to some basement like place. How did they get so huge and start spewing fire from their mouths? It couldn't be godzilla because godzilla is green and these lizards were orange-ish and red-ish. Maybe it was a mad scientist who for some reason likes making amphibians grow? Or the makers of talesrunner decided they wanted to overpixelize a lizard. How would I know?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

THE SAHARA IS ONLY 30% SAND HAHAHAHAH. I'm so smart from world geo. class =] That Rub-al-khalijowifjea desert is the longest continuous sand desert o-o

Anonymous said...

..i didn't read any xP
onii-sama already said yours was boring..so i guess its not worth it
~you can guess who.....

Alin Linderman said...

See, random topics are so much funner to write about than thse boring everday things. Yay for someone who actually gave you a topic unlike a certain person who wouldn't give me one. You know who you are.-glare-.