Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Drove through ghosts to get here.

I drove through ghosts to get here. I was riding my car and then a fog came upon me which blocked my sight. I turned on my headlights but could no longer see what was ahead of me. Soon after my car was no longer in my control someone was sitting next to me. I recognized this person from a long time ago but he was dead. After him noticing me that I noticed him the fog disappeared and then the scenery changed. I stopped my car in what seemed an abandoned town and saw a newspaper on the floor. I picked it up and looked at the date. It was 10 years ago. I had time traveled into the past through that fog. Day turned into night as I walked through that abandoned town when a church bell began to ring. The walls began to bleed and all these creatures came out. I ran from them but they just kept coming up and soon wings grew from my back. I led my escape through the air as I began flying upwards when one of the creatures began following me. I flew and soon escaped. Night turned into day as I left that town. I flew more and noticed that all the cities were in flames and no one was no longer alive. I then proceeded to land when the scenery around me changed once again and I was below in the ocean. I did not take notice as to how I was breathing underwater considering the city I saw in front of me. The guards noticed me and began to throw spears at me. I saw "Nessy" swim by and grabbed onto it for dear life. It led me into the town where people just looked at me with awe. "Nessy" then began spiraling upwards unto the surface when the scenery turned into flames where I was burned. Hot lava scalded my skin but it had no effect. I merely felt the horrible pain it inflicted on me. I then ran the only road I saw which led down to some sort of abyss which seemed the only way out. I took a shortcut and jumped and saw everyone I ever met on the walls and they were all pointing at me. Looking at the people and not the bottom I did not notice the bottom of this so called abyss opening which led to the outer world. I then began falling down unable to stop and hit the bottom. I then woke up with a startle and noticed the fog had not yet left. I looked around and noticed there was no one beside me. It had all been a dream. I then proceeded to drive through this fog.
Why did I think of this after reading Alin's blog?

3 comments:

Chi said...

wth? and where did you get this from? its obviously not your own imagination.....your music sucks.

anyways....tb;dr ;D

SacredMidnight said...

IT WAS MY IMAGINATION! I WAS LISTENING TO THAT SONG "Drove through ghosts to get here" and all of that just came into my head so I decided to put it in the blog before I forgot D:

Chi said...

.....tb;dr